Electronic Fax Filing
- Only 31st Circuit Court pleadings are accepted through this service.
- Pleadings are deemed filed the day they are received as long as they are received at or before 4:30 p.m. on regular county business days. If the pleading is received after 4:30 p.m., it will be deemed filed on the next regular county business day.
- Pursuant to MCR 2.406, the electronic document is considered an original document: If you electronically file please DO NOT also send documents to us through the mail. Doing so will cause delays.
- Only a maximum of 50 pages may be submitted through the electronic fax filing service.
- Electronic Fax filing service is for filing of pleadings with the 31st Circuit Court Clerk's office only - we cannot deliver non-pleadings to other courts or departments.
- We do not mail your pleadings to other case parties, this is your responsibility.
- Electronic filings can only be submitted by attorneys at this time.
- ALL FILERS WILL BE CHARGED AN ELECTRONIC PROCESSING FEE OF $10 AND 3.2% OF TOTAL FILING FEE. THE ASSOCIATED FEES WILL BE ADDED AT CHECKOUT.
Select Court filing forms available Here
To file documents for an existing case click Here
To file documents for a new court case click Here