Electronic Fax Filing
ALL FILERS WILL BE CHARGED AN ELECTRONIC PROCESSING FEE OF $10 AND 3.2% OF TOTAL FILING FEE. THE ASSOCIATED FEES WILL BE ADDED AT CHECKOUT.
- Only 31st Circuit Court pleadings are accepted through this service.
- Pleadings are deemed filed the day they are received as long as they are received at or before 4:15 p.m. on regular county business days. If the pleading is received after 4:15 p.m., it will be deemed filed on the next regular county business day.
- Pursuant to MCR 2.406, the electronic document is considered an original document: If you electronically file please DO NOT also send documents to us through the mail. Doing so will cause delays.
- Only a maximum of 50 pages may be submitted through the electronic fax filing service.
- Electronic Fax filing service is for filing of pleadings with the 31st Circuit Court Clerk's office only - we cannot deliver non-pleadings to other courts or departments.
- We do not mail your pleadings to other case parties, this is your responsibility.
- ALL FILERS WILL BE CHARGED AN ELECTRONIC PROCESSING FEE OF $10 AND 3.2% OF TOTAL FILING FEE. THE ASSOCIATED FEES WILL BE ADDED AT CHECKOUT.
Electronic fax filings may take up to 24 business hours to be processed.
A confirmation email with the time-stamped first page of your documents will be sent to you when your filing has been processed.
Select Court filing forms available Here
To file documents for an existing case click Here
To file documents for a new court case click Here