Elections - St. Clair County, Michigan
November General Election- November 3, 2020
Election Results - Current and past election results
Campaign Finance - Campaign Finance Disclosure Reporting information click here
Candidate Filings - Candidate Filing Information click here
Local Voting Information
- St. Clair County Clerks: List of your local city/township clerks
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- Precinct Election Inspector:
- Have you considered working at the polls as a Precinct Election Inspector? Registered voters interested in serving as election inspectors must submit an Election Inspector Application to a city or township clerk of your choice. List of Local clerks. In addition to your name, address and date of birth, applicants must include their political party preference and qualifications to fill the position such as education or experience. Mandatory training is required prior to serving and then training is required every two years thereafter. The city or township clerk will be able to answer any questions you have regarding becoming and/or being a precinct inspector.
- Click here to visit the election training.
- Voting Information:
- Local clerks (not the county) issue absentee ballots. File your written AV application with your city/township clerk
- Check status of AV request
Polling Locations (Precincts):
Sample Ballot (upcoming election):
- Click here to learn about registering
- Download registration form and mail to your local city/township clerk.
AV List-Must be opened in Chrome or Microsoft Edge Browser
St. Clair County Clerk - Elections Division
201 McMorran Boulevard, Port Huron, Michigan MI 48060
Phone: 810-985-2159 • Fax: 810-985-2241
Email: SCC Elections